EMS JUMPstart program
JUMPSTART YOUR EMS CAREER in arizona WITH the West region RELOCATION PROGRAM!
From outdoor adventure in mountains and lakes to urban fun with live music and restaurants, you can select the lifestyle you want and a chance to jumpstart your EMS career to the next level!
Priority Ambulance of Arizona is offering a rich relocation package to qualified National Registry paramedics interested in a change of scenery to its greater Phoenix area locations or its Prescott Valley operations in North Central Arizona.
Our generous relocation package includes:
- Relocation/Sign-On Bonuses: Up to $35,000 for paramedics
- Housing paid for the first six months in apartment-style housing or equivalent stipend
- Market competitive wages. A change in location means a change in lifestyle serving communities with an attractive cost of living (check out the cost of living calculator below).
- Career advancement opportunities at the fastest-growing national ambulance company
- In-house company-sponsored EMS academies & continuing education opportunities
- Flexible schedules, full & part-time for a positive work-life balance
- Variety of work: Largest 911 ambulance partner in the Valley, interfacility shifts & special events overtime at most locations
- Affordable health, dental & vision insurance
- & more!
where WILL YOU START YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE?
View our locations below and click on the circles to learn more about our operations and the communities that we serve!
There are 22 national parks and monuments in Arizona.
There are more than 100 wineries and 22 varietals of wine produced in Arizona, and 75+ licensed craft breweries.
Arizona has 35 state parks and natural areas preserving the state's natural, cultural and recreational resources.
The Grand Canyon National Park is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, and the only one located within the United States.
Real EMTs and paramedics are seizing the opportunities provided by the Priority Ambulance Jumpstart Relocation Program. See below for a few examples of new member of the Priority Ambulance family experience their next career adventure in a new hometown!
Speak with someone now!
Fill out your information below and a hiring manager will be in touch to discuss your relocation and compensation package and to schedule a site visit if necessary.